An abstract submission should include :
• Title of paper, name of author and affiliation, corresponding email.
• Abstract of 300 words max., and five keywords.
• For student presenter, please indicate your degree programme i.e. Masters, PhD, etc.
Abstract should be submitted via Google Form before/by 15 March 2020.
• Reviews of the abstract are conducted on a rolling basis.
• Notification of accepted abstract and panel will be on 22 March 2020 onwards or within fourteen working days from submission.
• ONLY abstract in English is accepted.