- Respect, honour and love for humanity irrespective of race, religion and creed, and the whole creation.
- Merging and harmonizing the needs, demands and aspirations of the individual, the nation and the global society.
- Accepting the fundamentals of permanency and change and striving to achieve a balance between the two.
- Coupling development with morality and ethics.
- Striving for optimum development of the individual while producing excellent human capital based on the ideas of integrated nature of knowledge, critical and creative thinking.